Work better together
Better teamwork and better productivity tools to work from anywhere with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
Teamwork starts with “bringing people together to share information, work together, and accomplish common goals and objectives. Microsoft Teams, part of Office 365 and Microsoft 365, offers a hub for teamwork that brings together people for chat, meetings, calling, and real-time document collaboration.
Inspire employees with a consistent and clear vision
Foster creativity, ideation, and innovation
Make it easier for team members to do their jobs
Improve team productivity
Get stronger engagement from team members
In today’s workplace, no employee is an island. Individual success often hinges on each person’s ability to work with others in an effective and productive way. And teams aren’t made up of only those employed by a single business. More and more, people across different organizations are coming together to achieve a common goal. Small and midsize businesses use email more than any other app or software today. Some companies still use high maintenance in-house servers or free online email, which can create productivity challenges and the wrong professional impression.
As a Microsoft Partner and Cloud Solution Provider, Bluechess Consulting has moved a number of businesses to Microsoft 365 and watched them benefit from business-class email, best-in-class productivity apps, Microsoft Teams and Enterprise-grade security. We are passionate about helping your employees work effectively together, whether they are across town or across the world and we can help you make sense of the complex technology landscape, and guide you through the decision-making process. As your partner for collaboration solutions, we can provide insights and tools you can use to improve teamwork and agility across your entire business.
Online file storage, document sharing, co-authoring
Keep everything to share in one place with tools for real-time collaboration:
Access and share content from anywhere with Microsoft Teams desktop, web, and mobile apps
Connect and work together across multiple projects and get important notifications in real-time
Coauthor files simultaneously with popular Office apps, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Chat and online meetings
Empower workers as they engage with customers, see products in action, and represent your business.
Work from anywhere by holding online meetings with anyone inside or outside the organization
Make work easy using the meeting scheduling assistant, sharing screens, and collaborative note taking as part of online meetings
Speed innovation together through 1:1 chats and conversations centered around workstreams
Automate everyday activities with PowerApps and Flow
Create and manage schedules and tasks with Shifts
Our Teamwork Offers & Services
Microsoft 365 Business Basic and Microsoft Teams License 6-month trial for up to 300 users in your organization:
- Full access to Office Online Products
- Full product functionality with a place to collaborate, chat, meet and store files.
- Learn about Teams and start to use it.
- Transition to a paid offering seamlessly, when you’re ready
- This would usually cost £5 a user/month but we are offering it for free!
We work with your IT & Business Leaders to identify and prioritize scenarios for Modern Communication & Collaboration solutions
- Identifying business objectives and challenges
- Assessing current technology capabilities
- Providing recommendations and best practices
- Creating an actionable plan
- This would usually cost £6000 but we are offering it for free!
Our Adoption and Change Management Workshop will create a plan to drive successful change, enabling your employees to change the way they work. It will cover the most important aspects of change to help deliver success including training, communications, sponsors, champions, resistance management and reinforcement plans.
- Adoption plan and success metrics
- Training plan
- Resistance management
- Champions network
- Rewards and recognition
Our Calling and Meetings Workshop will provide the customer with a roadmap to move to Microsoft Teams for Calling, Meetings and devices. This engagement focuses on aligning the business calling and meeting needs paired with the usage personas in order to develop a clear path to Microsoft Teams.
- Determine business priorities of Calling and Meetings scenarios
- Create a service map to pair personas and workloads
- Identify potential blockers and challenges
- Custom deployment roadmap with prioritized actionable plan
Our Teamwork Assessment Workshop for custom solutions shows scenarios and art of the possible that transform how you get work done and unblock digital transformation opportunities.
- Customize channels to include important files, apps or dashboard for easy reference
- Integrate workflows to simplify processes and accelerate decision-making
- Automate and manage Teams lifecycle with Graph API
- Empower firstline workers
Our Deployment and Managed Services offering will help you migrate, setup, integrate and manage your teamwork solution:
- Migrate – Help you start your journey in the cloud through migrating email, files and identity
- Setup – Standardize the organization on Teams for collaboration. Move files to channels
- Integrate – Integrate other Microsoft services into Teams experience
- Support – Comprehensive three-tier 24×7 support, break-fix helpdesk and Adoption services