Run your entire business with a single solution
A comprehensive business management solution for small to medium-sized businesses.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business management for small and medium-sized businesses integrating your financial, operations, supply chain, sales and service functions allowing you to run your entire business with a single solution.
Increase financial visibility
Accelerate financial close, chart financial performance in real time, and improve forecast accuracy while maintaining compliance and security.
Optimize your supply chain
Maximize profitability with an end-to-end view across operations, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and warehouse management.
Boost sales and improve service
Manage the sales process from start to finish within Outlook and deliver exceptional service with a connected view of customers and service operations.
SMB Unified Operations Overview
Dynamics 365 Business Central connects your people and processes with a single, unified solution, so data can be quickly and easily shared with key people throughout your company. You have access to the most current, accurate data so you’re making the most informed decisions possible.
For example, the second a sales rep in the field makes a change to a customer quote, it gets reflected in the numbers being pulled for a forecast report back at the office. With more accurate information at your fingertips, decisions have a bigger impact on the bottom line.
From day one, it makes managing financials, sales, service and operations easier and faster. Despite its ease of use and low cost of ownership, Business Central is a full-featured solution. It is functionally deep and rich owning to Microsoft’s decades of expertise in business applications development yet tailored specifically to the needs of small and medium businesses.
Run your business anywhere
- Deploy in the cloud or on-premises
- Flexible data residency, compliance and security
- Universal, mobile-enabled user experience across deployments and devices
Embedded with Microsoft 365
- Quote to Cash all from within Outlook
- Process Orders and Submit Invoices without leaving Outlook
- Send your invoices as PDF attachments that include a PayPal link to expedite payments
- Easily export and update data in Microsoft Excel
- Mass change non-audit trail data like a salesperson code from Excel
Business intelligence with Power BI
- Derive insights from transactional and observational data and then get those insights into the hands of every employee to support decision making
- Create a data culture where every employee can make decisions based on facts, not opinions
- Create composites of reports from various other Power BI content together with actuals and budget balances from general ledger
Machine Learning and AI
- Suggest Items and Quantities on transactions from the body of an email
- The Sales and Inventory Forecast extension predicts potential sales using historical data and gives a clear overview of expected stock-outs
- Suggest Inventory Attributes using Image Analyzer (Azure Computer Vision API)