Improve productivity and security
Avoid security risks, get more value for your money and get modern with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365
End of support for Windows 7 and Office 2010 is upon us - Now is the time to get modern with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365. We realize every business is different, but now is the time to enhance your security. If you’re like most companies, you’re now starting to recognize the value of moving to a cloud-based solution and upgrading to Windows 10 and Office 365. However, you probably have a few questions about what this might look like for your team.
Fully-installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for Windows or Mac, OneNote (features vary), and Access and Publisher (PC only).
Save time and resources
Protect your company against external threats and leaks with security and compliance tools built into your devices.
Work across multiple devices
Get the fully installed Office apps on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android).
Apps to run your business
Manage your business better with Microsoft Invoicing, Microsoft Bookings, and MileIQ.
Protect your business everyday
Free up resources and reduce IT costs over time by simplifying device management and staying up to date.
Get Modern Overview
Digital transformation and the modernization of IT are essential priorities for companies seeking a competitive advantage in today’s quickly changing technology landscape. Organizations like yours are driven to make changes by consumer demands and expectations, technology improvements, competitive and market forces, and changing regulatory requirements. In this shifting landscape, SMBs need to work better and smarter. With the end of support quickly approaching, now is the time to get modern with Windows 10 and Office 365.
The question now becomes, how can you leverage this opportunity to securely run and grow your business with Microsoft?If you’re like most companies, you’re now starting to recognize the value of moving to a cloud-based solution and upgrading to Windows 10 and Office 365. However, you probably have a few questions about what this might look like for your team.
As a Microsoft Partner and Cloud Solution Provider, Bluechess Consulting has moved a number of businesses to Microsoft 365 and watched them benefit from business-class email, best-in-class productivity apps, Microsoft Teams and Enterprise-grade security. We are passionate about helping your employees work effectively together, whether they are across town or across the world and we can help you make sense of the complex technology landscape, and guide you through the decision-making process. As your partner for collaboration solutions, we can provide insights and tools you can use to improve teamwork and agility across your entire business.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
A modern desktop powered by Microsoft 365 gives you a more productive, secure experience, helping you save money and gain peace of mind.
Get more done – Get the latest Office apps and features in Windows to maximize productivity, including both online and desktop apps.
Work better together – Collaborate, share, and communicate with flexible tools that go where your team goes.
Protect with enterprise-grade security – Help protect customers against cyberthreats and phishing with built-in security and compliance tools.
Protect with enterprise-grade security
Office 365 includes built-in security protections:
- “Red team” that tries to break into our servers to improve security
- 1 billion a year investment in R&D to drive security innovation
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) to access Office 365 data
- Mobile device management (MDM) for extra security on mobile devices
- Encryption of data at rest and in transit
- Continuous data backup
- Robust spam and virus filtering
Portable power - For those who want to bring the best of Microsoft to life on our smallest, lightest Surface yet
Ultra-light and versatile - For those who want the ultimate in versatility and mobility without sacrificing performance
Style and speed - For those who want the laptop form factor, with the perfect balance of style, security, and manageability
Powerhouse performance - For those who want the ultimate in performance, plus versatility and innovative design on the go
The ultimate creative studio - For those who want to combine the power of a desktop and the versatility of a drafting table to create the ultimate workspace
Move beyond meetings, to true teamwork - For teams that want the best way to connect, create, and brainstorm with others regardless of their location
Our Get Modern Services
We work with your IT & Business Leaders to identify and prioritize scenarios for your Microsoft End of Support Business Review and strategic planning to include Line of Business Software:
- Identifying business objectives and challenges
- Assessing current technology capabilities
- Providing recommendations and best practices
- Creating an actionable plan
Get customers into the cloud:
- Migrate to cloud – Help you start your journey in the cloud through migrating email, files and identity to the cloud
- Set up Teams – Standardize your organization on Teams for collaboration. Establish Teams template and move files to channels
- Integrate other service – Integrate other Microsoft services into Teams experience, including Yammer, Planner, To Do
Refresh aging hardware with modern PC’s – Upgrade productivity and security with a new Windows 10 device:
- Device refresh – Refresh older devices with new productive hardware for your organization
- Simplify deployment – Simplify deployment of new devices with Autopilot
- Accessory and warranty attach – Accessories and warranties to new devices
Device Refresh Support for business customers:
- Value added services – Asset tagging, 24 hour replacement, etching, kitting, buy and hold, imaging
- Transactional support – Pre-sales technical support, warranty and accessory attach, 3rd party or Microsoft white-labelled services offerings
- Financing – Ease of purchase, credit offerings, subscription
- Deployment services – Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft 365 deployments
- After-sale support – Post sales technical support, end-user training
Accelerate end-user adoption and value with value-added one-time and ongoing services:
- Provide in-person onboarding – Offer in-person workshops for management and end users to get familiar with Office 365
- Keep users engaged – Create digital learning paths for end users with on-demand training resources and ongoing webinars
- Track adoption – Agree on metrics and track usage to refine offerings and recommend next steps
Our Deployment and Managed Services offering is a 3-tier support model which includes:
- Windows and application patch and upgrade management
- Application packaging, and device support
- Endpoint security monitoring, remediation, and Teams support
- May include partner-built IT tools to streamline and automate management activities
- Configuring and deploying Intune and Autopilot
- Mobile device management
- Device-as-a-service (DaaS)
- Infrastructure-related managed desktop and VM services around Azure